|Size (L x W x H)||27 cm x 18 cm x 7 cm|
- Chinese natural herbal remedy
- Naturally organic
- No preservative and additional coloring
- Basic ingredients for soup
Do you know that Solomon's Seal is an herb that is used to make traditional medicines in the olden days? it is the dried edible rhizome of Solomon's seal flowering plant that belongs to the lily family. This plant is commonly grown in shaded gardens around the world for its pretty arching stems and hanging white flowers that have been harvested in autumn and sliced for later use. As you could imagine how it tastes, it is actually sweet and is naturally yellowish-white in color.
What are the benefits and uses of Solomon's seal?
- Commonly used for lungs disorders, swelling (inflammation), skin conditions such as bruises. hemorrhoids and boils
- Used in Chinese soups - to relieve dry throat or dry heaty coughs with scanty sticky phlegm due to deficiency in the lung.
- Known to moisten the lungs and strengthen the stomach - the rhizome is mildly cooling and nourishes the yin in the lungs and stomach.
Here are some tips on how we actually prepare it.
- Rinse the herb in cool water, then soak for 10 minutes.
- Despite its thin shape since it requires a rather long cooking time.
- Can even cook it with herbal chicken soup.
1 packet Solomon's Seal